In order to submit Publications in the National Research Database you must enter your personal User Area. This is a web page that contains options for submitting and modifying your Publications/Research Materials.
If you haven’t yet been assigned a user area, you must first register with the National Research Database.
The following steps are the steps to be followed:
- Either click on the Login button or click on the Create Account button
- Choose a name and password to use on the National Research Database
- Wait for a registration email to be sent to you
- Activate your account by clicking on the link in the email
- Return to the National Research Database and click on the login button again.
- You will be asked for a login name and password to identify yourself.
You will need to become a registered user, with a login name and password for you to be able to submit research materials.